So this is my blog about random things I feel like ranting about/ discussing.

Friday, May 13, 2011

PORTAL 2

So, I got this game two days ago. Yesterday I sat down right after getting back from school and didn't leave the couch until I beat the game. Holy shit. The first Portal was amazing. And the sequel beat it in every single way. The only complaint I have is that was quite easy to beat the final boss. But there was several hours more gameplay compared to the first. And there were a bunch of different types of levels. This game is amazing. If you haven't checked it out, you definitely should. Now I just have to wait five days until LA Noire comes out.

11 comments:

  1. I've been playing Portal 2 too, love it...
    Not too keen about LA Noire though, Rockstar should stick with GTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, have you played LA Noire? Hasn't it only been released in Europe? I think it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been putting off getting this game. No idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should get it asap. it's only 40 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. that game was awesome, i must admit i did end up going on tutorials at some points, but i just loved Glados :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. need to get this game! sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely one of those rare games that you just can't put down until you've finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This game was absolutely amazing. I beat it in less than 24 hours of buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still working on Portal 2. Haven't sat down and played it for more than an hour or two at a time. I also can't wait for L.A. Noire, even though I don't have a system to play it on :(

    ReplyDelete